FREE workshop for women in business
Want to find out what’s involved in setting up your own enterprise?
22 June 2011
Bothwell Council Chambers, Alexander Street
Do you have a business idea but don’t know where to start? Need to think about the strengths and weaknesses of your idea?
Join the Women in Business one-day workshop and hear from business mentors who can help you turn your idea into reality.
· Getting Started in Small Business - presented by Daniela Schurink-Moeller, small business consultant with Business & Employment.
- What are some of the necessary skills involved when setting up a small business
- How to analyse the business environment and access free support services
- Business planning and how to market your business
- All you need to know about compliance issues, regulation, licences and permits.
· NILS Tasmania’s Micro Business Loan Program
Got the business idea but need just that small bit of capital to get you off the ground? Find out more from a presentation from the No Interest Loans Scheme.
· Start-up Tasmania - presented by co-founder Polly McGee
Done your time working for someone else? Kids finally at school? Think you have what it takes to go from mum to mumpreneur or simply take your business idea to the marketplace?
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your business idea.
- Look at the market, risk and business model and discussing the role of social media, strategic marketing and establishing your value proposition.
FIND OUT MORE: For more information and to RSVP please see attached brochure. Please contact Women Tasmania on 1800 001 377 if you have any questions regarding this event.